Up to $250 Bonus Rules
*From 3/1/2022 to 12/31/2022, PSECU is running a member incentive bonus. To receive up to $250, members must satisfy each of the requirements listed below. PSECU will deposit member incentive bonus into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied. $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular share account. This $5 share deposit is also required to be eligible to receive the $250, and the member must be in good standing as defined by PSECU's Bylaws Article II, Section 1. A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the new member by PSECU. If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU. The Annual Percentage Yield on PSECU's Regular share account is 0.25%. This variable rate is current as of 10/1/2022 and may change. Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account. See complete terms and conditions at http://go.psecu.com/up/refer
$100 Checking Bonus Rules
From 3/1/2022 to 12/31/2022, PSECU is running a member incentive bonus. You must sign up with a promotional code and be approved for a checking account, a PSECU debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile) account access within 90 days of establishing membership.
$150 Direct Deposit Bonus Rules
From 3/1/2022 to 12/31/2022, PSECU is running a member incentive bonus. You must sign up with a promotional code; be approved for checking, debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile); and establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) that together total $200 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership. Qualifying payroll direct deposits are defined as paychecks, Social Security payments, and pension payments.
- Participant must be a U.S. Resident.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older at the time the account is opened. Limit (1) new member incentive bonus per tax identification number used to open a new account per rolling 12-month period. PSECU will only pay one new member incentive bonus per tax identification number per rolling 12-month period. This is a one-time offer available to new members only, who have not previously been a PSECU member within the last 12 months.
- The recipient of the bonus is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotion are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.